CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Faith Comes from Hearing

So faith comes from hearing the message. And the message that is heard is the word of Christ.
Romans 10:17 (NIRV)

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=349510010
Can't wait to listen to the whole New Testament in 40 days. I'm starting tomorrow Jan. 1st.

I listened to the first track this morning just to make sure that it was not a monotone reading that would put me to sleep. It wasn't. Instead, it was more like listening to a drama, and I am so excited to begin.

I may even do it more than once this year if it goes well the 1st time. I am expecting God to do a work in my life through just listening to Him through His Word. Can't wait to just sit still and listen.

0 comments: