CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Admiting Wha-wha-Wro-NGS

Is there really something I can gain from admitting my Wha-wha-Wro-NGS?

God's word says. . . YES!
Take a look.

1 John 1:8-10
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.


Psalm 107:13-14
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He brought them out of darkness and the deepest gloom and broke away their chains.

James 5:16
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.



By confessing to Myself and God. . . I stop deceiving myself. . . and making Him out to be a liar. I open myself up to the truth of his word. He promises to forgive me and purify me, therefore I can forgive myself. He saves me from my trouble. He brings me out of the darkness and gloom to light and joy.

By confessing to others. . . I open myself up to the prayers of others, and thru prayer healing comes.

Next post (what do I have to lose when I admit my wrongs)


1 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey lady!! Nice to read/hear from you. LOL. Thought I'd stop by and say hello. Great post.